Whare Moana IVLuxury Beachfront Accommodation
Thank you for booking Whare Moana IV. When booking and paying a deposit, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The number of people staying at the house as specified when booking must not be exceeded.
2. The deposit and balance payment are non-refundable, however if the house is re-let for the period of the cancelled booking, money paid for the re-let nights will be refunded, less 20% administration fee. If a reduced number of nights is requested, the same applies, that is money paid will be refunded for re-let nights, less 20% administration fee. Early departure during a rental will not be eligible for any refund.
3. A deposit is payable on booking. The balance and a bond is due 45 days before a December or January stay, and 30 days before the start of other stays.
The bond will be refunded within seven working days of the end of a stay if the property is left tidy and in the same condition in which it was found.
4. Beds must not be slept on without sheets. Pillows, duvets and duvet covers are provided for the queen and single beds. You are to bring sufficient top and bottom sheets, pillow slips, towels, face cloths, bath mats and tea towels to use during your stay unless linen service has been arranged and paid for with your balance payment. Linen service includes use of bed linen, towels, bath mats, face cloths and tea towels. Beds will be made for all people in your group before your arrival, and all linen laundered after your departure. This service is $30 per person for up to 7 nights. For longer rentals, linen will be changed for a further $20 per person.
5. There is a $120 cleaning fee for rentals of less than five nights. Cleaning after departure is included in the rental for stays of five nights or more.
The cost of any unreasonable cleaning and rubbish removal will be deducted from the bond.
6. The following will result in bond forfeiture, possible eviction and/or up to $950 being charged:
- Parties, events or gatherings that include extra people not in the booking group
- People sleeping in, or otherwise using the house, above those in the booking group
- Smoking or bringing a pet when not authorised
- Making undue noise or nuisance to neighbours
- Conducting any illegal activity or anything that could invalidate the insurance policy of the property
- Pitching of tents
- Tampering with smoke alarms or leaving a fireplace unattended.
7. You will advise the local agent before your departure of any loss or damage that has occurred at the property during your stay, and will be responsible for the cost of rectification.
8. Arrival time at the beginning of a rental is from 3pm, and departure on the last day is by 10am. Early arrival or late departure may be granted by arrangement, if the house will not be occupied immediately before or after your booking. This will be conditional upon your agreement to arrive after 3pm, or leave by 10am, if a booking is subsequently received.